|
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Eh where's SHANEETA !!!
8:34 AM Today it was raining HEAVILY ( to emphasize on hw heavy the rain is I used CAPS :DD ) anw I was on the bus wif Gazella , apparently she was stalking me -.- ( naughty naughty ) she says whnevr itake bus 10 I always go up thn whn I sat down wif her on the lower deck she was lyk " eh y u nv go up " and I was lyk must go up meh ? And she was lyk but u always go op " and I was lyk OMGEE u stalking me !!!" Ahh it was fun thn whn we got to school it was pouring !!! Ahhhh Pitter-patter... I STEAL GAZELLA'S SHOEBAG!!!! , to shelter me frm the rain and the shoe bag was lyk this full stop. And I was lykthis I and the rain was lyk the TT , double it to tell yall how heavy it was :O Anyway thn in class , gt shaneeta seri and me , and thn I was lyk " eh whrs shaneeta " and she was lyk " got light la ..." and thn I got out of the chair , run to the light panel and then I switched off all the lights and was lyk " EH WHRS SHANEETA!!' (: SO FUN U GUYS HAV TA LYK BE THR NXT TIMEEE~ Anw thn dnt ... So this year our teachers ain't mdm Mariam and mdm tham but mr anwaar ( MOHAMMAD ) and mdm shirin :O and then apparently Amos's name is kinda lyk Austin Powers now :D , mdm shirin thought of this (: , ahhh~ so creative (: AND NOW IM the frikkin dnt rep wif aliff -.- fuck u all la !!! I dun lyk being a leader u watch out :O walao gila Babi/ayam/ikan/kambling ( pick one , and waji says i dunnoe Malay words aside frm makan Babi :P DRINK IT WAJIDAH :OO And thn recesss hahaha stupid 2/6 how do u feel now tt we've taken part of ur table :PPP , well here's a lil thought ummm... Stop takin our tables durin recess too . Of course now u can't rewind time , coz time is precious hahahahahhahahahaahahhah . Unless u wanna build a TIME-MACHINE !!! . which personally I tink it's highly doubtful :D DRINK IT :PP And thn maths IM EIF SHUEN ZHI AND HUSS AND SERI , and whn we were watchin a video on pythagoras theorem , and thn to see betta of course hav to switch off the lights thn whn mr kamlesh switched it off , I was lyk " eh shaneeta whr are u " and thn shaneeta wad lyk " * notice I forgot whut she said (:" fun sia !!! Thn science 2 aiyaya , Ai KARAMBAA~ /: well it was boring !!! Thn English evryone was lyk walkin slowly thn Jasper was lyk running ? Aiya tt she male lyk tt want so xtra the reflection book oso lyk ' I brought the reflection book * waving book in the air *" I was srsly lyk GETALIFE DUDE !!! During EL lesson we were suppose to AHEM and thn sone fucking bitches bastard daffy idiots kept ahem-in lyk WTF , dun u understand English dun want to co-operate go out la _!_ anw it was lyk .... * crickets * and then I was complaining the whole time lyk whinin to Qaisara and momo and then qais was lyk " eh u lyk small kid leh , thn momo entertaining u " hahahahaah dun get it go away (: End I saw a MAN WITH BOOBS :/ ![]() This one the Japanese soccer players use that FYI I friggen hate the Japanese players man so friggen violent -.- keep on hitting their opponents and thn free kick tt time they keep on grabbing and holding th US PLAYERS ASS !!! fuck they all gay la BITCHES GO BACK DRINK UR MISO SOUP LA _!_ ![]() Ahhh DEMON , phobe is so cute !!! And so black as in darth vader u Noe she's lyk onthe DARK SIDE ![]() -- #Chng Seng wants to slap shaneeta and I keep on sayin "eh where's shaneeta " |
Hello,
Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town! ♥Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui Rip it and I will rip u apart! Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..) C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me.. it keeps saying bye i'm sad Turning 14 soon... Gimme presents on.. 14th Nov! U betta remember bold COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com. Loves♥
Momma Sarah Solovay Matt Lanter The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210 Ann May Amandy ipod Ming hao (my brother) Computer Annalynne Mccord 90210 Glee Grey's anatomy MTV The Hills Laguna Beach Matt Lanter Boo Boo Stewart Orianthi Music Miley Cyrus Hugh Grant Friendship Hates[X]
BACKSTABBERS FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things) Smart Alecs People who thinks they R always rite Fuckers People Who won't get outta my life for some reason Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff Music♥
Talk your shit.
ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!Project cool shyt OTHER BESTIES Thanks! my privacy.
designer :kazuko =Dimage :kazuko =D,photobucket |