no ripping,thanks.


we understand the meaning that smile are for PEACE

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
$1 fer DNT FILES PLEASE !!! 8:47 AM

Today I SLEPT LATE!!!!! thn I woke up I went to my rents' room and disturb thm . Early in the morning quarrel wif my daddy (: heheh thn I went to school

Waited for Umaira but turns out she was ready in skool and waitin for mi , while I was at the busstop :O
Anw thn we went thn we saw yuan lin (: then I fer no reason scream at her (: I crazzy one la alamak

Then Chinese I told annmay somethin thn lyk she laugh thn durin Chinese class I oso did , i tink it's funny and I'm experienced coz I Noe how she does it :DDD

Then geography learnt bout agriculture blablabla thn SO FRIGGEN CUTE SIA!!!

Thn recess went to stone table and chitty chitty bang bang !! Wif Umaira Ann and carlyn blablabla then icall SHARONNN~!! To help me buy drink and thn she bought fer me , shaneeta threw it down frm second floor , coz my catching EPIC FAIL!!! FER FRIGGEN INCHES TILL I CAN CATCH IT !!! And thn threw $ to Sharon frm the ground floor coz to return the drink $$ TURNS OUT TT FAILED TOO HORRIBLY :OO

Anw thn assembly my leg numb la thn keep talkin to farah and "cut" her hand till she felt numb . Blablabla

ART !!! I SABO-ED WAJIDAH TO BE THE ART REP :DD I feel so great about myself * pats self on the bak , WELL DONE * thn talk talk apparently the ism become zm (: thn evryone laugh !!! So funny sia !!!!!! Poopoo BANG !!! (; random IM BORED AND I CANT SLEEP HOW !!! QAISARA ):

Thn FTCT , tix were giveen out (: HU THE HELL IS ROW BB seat 44 /42 do ne a favour change place wif Ann may (: coz lyk tt whole row is lyk guys :S please (: * puppy dawg eyes * ): juz hope not some bitch can ready

Thn me and. Huss were lyk askin the teachers permission to collect $$ for DNT FILE and thn I was suppose to follo Huss thn I tot he gna ask frm FT NOT CO-FT , thn co ft seatin down and ft standin up in the middle thn whn I walk I hav to walk in the middle ft blocking my way , so lyk juz say " l8r I nid to collect $$ fer dnt file , and ft was lyk later can . Thn I juz turn behind and toll my eyes , shen zhi saw the whole thing and thn he was smiling (: he cute sia , don't let his looks decieve u (: and thn later Shane not sittin properly ft ask Him seat properly he juz dun care , good sia still can talk back .
Thn we got one notice board competition , Malay theme and thn i keep on irritatin qais wif stupid ques :DD so fun!!! . I tell u , if u got chance must disturb her (:
Thn I took my ticket (: turns out not wif qais and Shane ): they together sia thn I alone dunnoe seatin wif hu ):
Anw thn talk all the bullcrap finish , ft was lyk " u got an announcement to make rite * lookin at me * " I was juz lyk sittin thr thn daydreaming thn I was lyk " HUH ?!?! OH OH OH YEA " " still can ohohoh somemore " and I was lyk WTF ? " anw I juz made an announcement :O thn I was lyk 3 yes can go home but NOOO~ we had to discuss -.- anw I was still bothering qais (:

Ok gnite I hope I can find hus sittin beside me for megaconcert tmr ;DD

-- #ifeelbored :O

Hello,

Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town!

Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui

Rip it and I will rip u apart!
Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..)
C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me..
it keeps saying bye i'm sad

Turning 14 soon...
Gimme presents on..
14th Nov! U betta remember bold strike italics underline
COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.




Loves♥
Friends
Momma
Sarah Solovay
Matt Lanter
The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210
Ann May
Amandy
ipod
Ming hao (my brother)
Computer
Annalynne Mccord
90210
Glee
Grey's anatomy MTV
The Hills
Laguna Beach
Matt Lanter
Boo Boo Stewart
Orianthi
Music
Miley Cyrus
Hugh Grant
Friendship


Hates[X]
B!TCHES
BACKSTABBERS
FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things)
Smart Alecs
People who thinks they R always rite
Fuckers
People Who won't get outta my life for some reason
Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff


Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Talk your shit.

ShoutMix chat widget




Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!

  • AnnMay
  • Wanling
  • Farah
  • Muhammad
  • Naufal
  • Qaisara
  • Seri
  • TMS 1/7'09
  • Travis
  • Naufal
  • Amir
  • Sharon Purbowo

    Project

    cool shyt
    OTHER BESTIES

  • Jaslyn(Malay speaking chinese)
  • Amanda/Mandy/Amandy,the EX temasekian
  • friend
  • friend
  • friend



    Thanks!
  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • April 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010



  • my privacy.
    designer :kazuko =D
    image :kazuko =D,photobucket