no ripping,thanks.


we understand the meaning that smile are for PEACE

Friday, April 16, 2010
Today & ystday I tink I dun wanna go to school 12:27 AM


Yesterday 15th April 2010 shu hui was seen having a friggen mind blowing day of fun while qais was in skool prep for speech day ^^ hehe but still have skool la onli 2 lessons but of all the million subjects have to be Chinese ISIT -.- boring sia I almost slept heheh. During Chinese Travis sat in front of mi SO fun
FACT OF È DAY!!
FACT 1 : Travis <3 sweets
Fact ended (:
Anyway Chinese ( I can't believe IM saying this ) but I was wicked awesome it was NARLY coz Trav. Was sitting in front of mi (: not coz the teacher outta a blue moon became nice and un-biased herself it's coz thrs a cute hyper chubby guy siitin in front ta mi (; END ; PERIOD ; don't add anything I didn't say lyk 'OMG shu hui lyks Chinese this means she lyks her Chinese teacher' AAHH NOOOO I diden say tt fullstop period end ;P

Thn English it was BORING!!! Lyk urgh BORINGGGG anyway I was sitting wiff farah thn aft miss soo discuss bout today's lesson thn she went of to a Grp mi and farah started cat fighting GGRRR.. thn wajidah was lyk 'MISS SOO some1 fighting ...' lucky she didn't hear either way whn waji said tt I quickly stopped fighting now thinking of it I dunnoe why we cat fight in the first place :D wadevs it was as always borrinnnnggggg

CURLY FRIES CURLY FRIES CURLY CURLY FRIES hehe momo CURLY FRIES!!! I have many pet names for Mohammed eg. CURLY FRIES , MOMO and mad (:

Anyway aft skool farah and Ann may came my house for awhile thn we went to paya Lebar to Arnolds OMG the chicken is reali reAli good... We oso met Mandy!!!!!! Hehe thn aft tt we went to mandy's house
oMG so fun her maid v.irritating though keep on shouting and shouting we played rock band I finally got used to the drums and guitar(: drums was friggen hard Mann... Even mi farah and Ann may couldn't get used to it kept on missing but in the end we improved (:

Today
I can't believe this IM Travis aunt/nanny hehe fake family tree (: thn trav was all whrs my dadday to qais since qais is the mommay thn qais was frustrated and said
' aiya ur adopted 1 la' thn trav. Went away thn I scolded qais (fake)
' oi... U shouldn't have told him the truth!' haha
Anyway
Today yay lightning alert assembled in class heheh. Anyway today miss soo was wearing the funny kimono thing thn mi and sara was lyk (unplanned) bowed lyk a Japanese thn qais was lyk :' JINXXX.' thn we turned to each other put our hands together and bowed i tink she saw us!!! Do tt haha. Aft tt mi and qais juz laughed it off (;

GEOG
Aww... Finally I passed sumthin wif flying colors and geog wif A's.... Aft 1 year and 4 months !!!!! Finally I feel so proud thn again fowler cheyy..cheyy..
Thn kamlesh didn't reali do anything or maybe I wasn't
Listening

Anyway homec we mAde small cakes as ms lim lyks to adress it whereas it's actually a MUFFIN duh...

FROYO!!!

-- FREAKING mi out wif whutcha doin..): scary fat-fat

Hello,

Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town!

Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui

Rip it and I will rip u apart!
Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..)
C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me..
it keeps saying bye i'm sad

Turning 14 soon...
Gimme presents on..
14th Nov! U betta remember bold strike italics underline
COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.




Loves♥
Friends
Momma
Sarah Solovay
Matt Lanter
The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210
Ann May
Amandy
ipod
Ming hao (my brother)
Computer
Annalynne Mccord
90210
Glee
Grey's anatomy MTV
The Hills
Laguna Beach
Matt Lanter
Boo Boo Stewart
Orianthi
Music
Miley Cyrus
Hugh Grant
Friendship


Hates[X]
B!TCHES
BACKSTABBERS
FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things)
Smart Alecs
People who thinks they R always rite
Fuckers
People Who won't get outta my life for some reason
Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff


Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Talk your shit.

ShoutMix chat widget




Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!

  • AnnMay
  • Wanling
  • Farah
  • Muhammad
  • Naufal
  • Qaisara
  • Seri
  • TMS 1/7'09
  • Travis
  • Naufal
  • Amir
  • Sharon Purbowo

    Project

    cool shyt
    OTHER BESTIES

  • Jaslyn(Malay speaking chinese)
  • Amanda/Mandy/Amandy,the EX temasekian
  • friend
  • friend
  • friend



    Thanks!
  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • April 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010



  • my privacy.
    designer :kazuko =D
    image :kazuko =D,photobucket