|
Monday, April 5, 2010
School after a 3 day holiday and 1 day of fun wif farah and Annmay
4:00 AM Today got school Today I v.moody and tired I h8 tt feeling I want my havainas flip flops but they onli hav the pink 1 I want the black one fuck la!! Anyway English Cher give us this scrambled words I didn't think it was actually scrambled so I juz took out my dictionary -.- lyk urgh and Sara checked dictionary.com I isn't even a word!!! Until aft greeting thn she told us I was lyk URGH WTF and thn looked at the letters shouted 'OOOHHH (no) maybe yes *teacher wanting an answer frm mi, mi examing closely before saying anything... Thn was lyk hack la* COMPLAINT' Ann may look behind wow... Mi weeks of English tuition and IPOD word games (TEXT TWIST!!!) thn mi and qais tok for awhile till sabo ppl ( shiaw xun) ok listen not trying to be mean or anything but he passes down lyk FUCKING slow!!! Thn even whn there's a time limit tt Cher gave us!!! And thn whn she callede jos and khairudie to do the banana dance mi and Sara was shouting shiaw xun's name thn u Noe instead of callin him u Noe wad Cher did ?!? Smile laugh look ignore anyway damn hyper aft some1 got sabo-ed and thn tt victims were suppose to do the banan dance but dun Noe thn Cher ask for something I dunnoe I tink she said hu got a vid of bana dance thn u was raising my hand and stand up and u Noe wad my chair was doin leaning on the wall... To hyped up!!! Anyway I going halfway thn I looked behind ask Sara if I shld reali do it Sara was all juz GO and I was lyk fine... Thn I dunnoe which idiot said show on visualizer and I was lyk OMG-.- anyway I showed and the whole class was laughing wads so funny about a banana dancing w8 till u hear the song... ^^ wil DEF make u roll on the floor Anyway nxt aiyo PPC wadevs la she nv do anything 1 so 2/4 lucky today the woMan nv scold or hit the board till some1 standing behind will feel the vibration and ask person to check... Thn sc1 so boring and moody music even worst lit can la anyhow rite reflections 1 while goin to music waji saw ah hem walking towards my direction and started coughing on purpose so loud ah hem was looking at her I was lyk pointing at the words this is SPARTA on the board heheh Aft skool mi and Ann go some whr thn tok bout something top secret heheh Ann u still wan2 make we on we'd aft skool make haha Ok I tink I nid to go now omg -- meet my tattoo artist.Yall already Noe her...Qaisara Fathin ^^ |
Hello,
Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town! ♥Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui Rip it and I will rip u apart! Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..) C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me.. it keeps saying bye i'm sad Turning 14 soon... Gimme presents on.. 14th Nov! U betta remember bold COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com. Loves♥
Momma Sarah Solovay Matt Lanter The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210 Ann May Amandy ipod Ming hao (my brother) Computer Annalynne Mccord 90210 Glee Grey's anatomy MTV The Hills Laguna Beach Matt Lanter Boo Boo Stewart Orianthi Music Miley Cyrus Hugh Grant Friendship Hates[X]
BACKSTABBERS FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things) Smart Alecs People who thinks they R always rite Fuckers People Who won't get outta my life for some reason Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff Music♥
Talk your shit.
ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!Project cool shyt OTHER BESTIES Thanks! my privacy.
designer :kazuko =Dimage :kazuko =D,photobucket |