no ripping,thanks.


we understand the meaning that smile are for PEACE

Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I'M goin on a HONEYMOON believe it or nt 7:41 AM


Today I wokeup normal time -.- coz of the craft shyt and we hav to show the whole class how to fold it -.- oso curly fries so fun to play u Noe his completed crane I was lyk mad... Look at ur crane and thn I crushed it (: heheh anyway I hav no idea how to fold the amphibian guy but apparently curly fries noes ): thn I was aiya Give up la thn he was lyk HAHAHA -.- and i'M lyk mad... Ur amphibian is gna end up lyk ur crane (:

Thn alive Travis!!!! Awwww... He was presenting so cute (: tts all I havta say bout alive
Thn sc1 boring again sia.... I literally slept but I finally passed a sc1 test in sec2 (: it's still boring mr lim dunnoe how to teach 1 la -_-
thn insert keyframe teacher!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't reali do anything la but mi qais and aisyah and othrs bitch bout a teacher and btw do u Noe tt if the gvnt sponser u to further ur studies in uni u hav to kinda sorta repay the gvnt by becoming a teacher ?!?! Which I tink tt 1 particulatlr teacher was actually force tt y she has lyk no passion and enthu -.-
Thn geog awwwwwww... Mr fowler cute sia his up to his cute antics again yk evry lesson lyk for eg thrs tis Long passage thn he wants to read to our class thn he ended up mumbling and he gives awkward faces which btw looks reali reali adorable (:

Thn FTCT but I had to the toilet 1st thn guess wad soo came in announing tt we had tis IT competion thing mixture of girls and Guysthn I took farah's heart I wasn't listening at all i mean I didn't tinkshe wld sabo mi agn aft she sabo-ed mi for the craft thing so I juz hack care ... I turned to weitat and thn put the heart on my chest thn I was yk weitat u make my heart go pump pump pump thn mi I up to my crazy antics agn I told qais eh qais hold the heart and thn she held it thn I was lyk awwww... I wove u too thn we still holdingthe heart I looked up wanted to show Ann may thn ended up soi wa smiling at us-.- I quickly let go thn he was lyk eh shu hui and qais go for this ... Qais was lyk NO we goin honeymoon !!! Thn she was lyk 'where' I said somewhere la all u kid to Noe is we goin honey moon thn she was lyk tt means ur not goin I was lyk we are!!!! Anyway she wrote our name thn I was lyk ' Miss Soo we reali goin....' ' whr' ' vietnam' thn she was lyk chey.... Wa Lao the 1st girl she wanted tosabo mi and qais mi again-.- urgh wad her prob sia.... Still want to sabo-.-
Thn sharon and the student councillors talk bout the heritage thing thn I want to play thn I lift the heart up to tell Sharon I love her ( friendly way ) thn b4 I lift up Ann was lyk eh... Wad if teacher tot u giving her ' I was lyk oi dun curse besides I tink she's listening ' thn I lifted up thn miss soo turned around!!!!! And she was looking at mi.... Wth la... I faster put down thn Ann may was lyk haha u so suay... -.-

Aiya I nid to study for history.... Urgh bb though it's reali reali l8 and I hav tuition hmwrk left to do

-- aft the exams i'M goin for a honeymoon wif Qais!!! To Paris aka Vietnam

Hello,

Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town!

Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui

Rip it and I will rip u apart!
Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..)
C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me..
it keeps saying bye i'm sad

Turning 14 soon...
Gimme presents on..
14th Nov! U betta remember bold strike italics underline
COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.




Loves♥
Friends
Momma
Sarah Solovay
Matt Lanter
The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210
Ann May
Amandy
ipod
Ming hao (my brother)
Computer
Annalynne Mccord
90210
Glee
Grey's anatomy MTV
The Hills
Laguna Beach
Matt Lanter
Boo Boo Stewart
Orianthi
Music
Miley Cyrus
Hugh Grant
Friendship


Hates[X]
B!TCHES
BACKSTABBERS
FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things)
Smart Alecs
People who thinks they R always rite
Fuckers
People Who won't get outta my life for some reason
Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff


Music♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Talk your shit.

ShoutMix chat widget




Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!

  • AnnMay
  • Wanling
  • Farah
  • Muhammad
  • Naufal
  • Qaisara
  • Seri
  • TMS 1/7'09
  • Travis
  • Naufal
  • Amir
  • Sharon Purbowo

    Project

    cool shyt
    OTHER BESTIES

  • Jaslyn(Malay speaking chinese)
  • Amanda/Mandy/Amandy,the EX temasekian
  • friend
  • friend
  • friend



    Thanks!
  • December 2009

  • January 2010

  • February 2010

  • March 2010

  • April 2010

  • May 2010

  • June 2010

  • July 2010



  • my privacy.
    designer :kazuko =D
    image :kazuko =D,photobucket