|
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Thursday eh today the Chinese relief teacher look lyk Jack neo wife! I friggen laughed out loud and ended up on the floor
5:34 AM Today Chinese , the bai Lao shi nv come thn our class got this teacher I forgot her name but yea thn she want us to do Jian bao thn AnnMay do the thing bout Jack neo and his secret affair thn the newspaper got the pics thn Annmay nid p ask the teacher bout sumthin la thn sh look at the pic and the teacher once thn aft she left she told mi tt and I laughed out loud lyk loud!!! And thn I wan2 see I call the her come thn before she started toking I was laughing , thn tok halfway I was laughing the crap out and Annmay kept lyk tickling mi thn she was lyk y u laughing thn ask jerina if I always lyk this crazy and she was lyk yes I swear I laughed lyk hussain but louder and I was stamping my feet anyway Chinese class I waste alot of energy thn English class I was vulgar and pissed and irritated lyk URGH English we did the SVA shyt which srsly I hav no friggen idea y Cher wants us to teach us stupid shit bout SVA coz srsly it's totally pointless ... Anyway my grp Daniel , nitrate and Sara and mi . In the first place our grp didn't get it thn we call soo to help us she tok I dunnoe coz I wasn't listening and thn left thn she came bak and said sumthin again and thn now I was fucking pissed coz of wad she said kinda lyk blaming us for not listening in class coz the answers are all thr thn I was trying to get Dan and nitrate into the discussion coz srsly it was onli mi and saradoin the whole friggen thing and thn I was lyk eh u betta friggen listen thn Sara was lyk chill and thn help mi I told thm again now Cher was looking in my direction ( as always) and I was lyk ' can u friggen listen and help for gods sake FFF ' I was lyk friggen pissed I hav no idea wad got over mi Anyway recess I was perfectly fine and my normal self funny ritethn I tot of the Chinese relief teacher and laughed srsly it's friggen funneh Thn hist I forgotwad happen all I now was tt Daniel in front of mi was sleeping and verma didn't notice and shaneeta was listening to her MP3 and verma didn't notice either so is she lyk dumb?!? Thn maths we did no shyt coz I coMpleted all the wrk ready so yay!!! And thn ATS I dunnoe which idiot said boomz whn ren kun hao lian go make the balloon pop and I was all JESUS CHRIST u scared the shyt outta mi and thn mr Daniel he said hu said boomz thn I play play raise up my hand but thn whn evry1 was here we toked bout the SWOT game and ended up toking bout RIS LOW and thn he pointed to mi 'lyk ur friend over here she said boomz juz now rite ?!' thn I was all NO mr daniel I didn't say boomz I hate ris low and I was juz playing and he was lyk ok hn wadya say I was lyk um... JESUS CHRIST thn he was lyk all ok Jess Christ can do it thn we played no merci , before we gave out the chips yum yum miss soo was standing opp mi and looking at mi thn she was lyk smiling an saying 'Shu Hui, who's BOB ?' and I yall remembered I had a BOB on my hand juz now thn I was lyk all ' oh u Noe bob is a stickman on my hand coz thrs a scar there so mi and Sara decided to make a joke a cool joke outta it thn I juz continued giving out the chips , and Sharon took the card I wanted so I was lyk Sharon u watch out l8r I spam ur blog thn I got bak at her twice and thn ibsaid Sharon dun wry u can spam my blog now Thn can u believe shaneeta got 69 points wow rite and whn miss soo asked our grp bout hw much we all got thn she came to mi asked and whn I said 34 she was Abou to laugh hmph. Anyways coz Cher was sitting near us and thn whn mr daniel was toking I heard this lyk texting sound and I looked around and I saw her hand under the table I was lyk oh... Miss soo playing handphone sia ... But thn I juz heck thn aft class I nid to ask her regarding sumthin and thn insaw on er table thrs this numbers game u noe the game whr u lyk mix the num and thn u hav to put it in order yea I saw tt and I tot straightaway tt she was texting but playing a game and I was lyk OMG is she lyk um... I dunnoe a Kid??? Anyway hack care la Anyway I hate Fridays ESP geog I mean hu wants to learn bout stupid rocks and the earths weather it's totally pointless -.- Anyway got on the same Bus ,292, as dawyl ( yes I spely dawyl I Noe tt ) and shaneeta thn tok tok tok hey dawyl bye dawyl btw can u believe tt dawyl whn playing soccer balls can break flower pots ( shaneetas dads 1 and always the dad complain hah) and car windows and normal house windows I mean srsly how is tt even possible !!! I was juz lyk laughing as we walked home well Shan cld be part of the conversation but she lives so far frm us whereas we leave 1 block away so do the math -.- -- Dawyl my pet name for Daryl Shane Lee! |
Hello,
Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town! ♥Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui Rip it and I will rip u apart! Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..) C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me.. it keeps saying bye i'm sad Turning 14 soon... Gimme presents on.. 14th Nov! U betta remember bold COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com. Loves♥
Momma Sarah Solovay Matt Lanter The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210 Ann May Amandy ipod Ming hao (my brother) Computer Annalynne Mccord 90210 Glee Grey's anatomy MTV The Hills Laguna Beach Matt Lanter Boo Boo Stewart Orianthi Music Miley Cyrus Hugh Grant Friendship Hates[X]
BACKSTABBERS FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things) Smart Alecs People who thinks they R always rite Fuckers People Who won't get outta my life for some reason Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff Music♥
Talk your shit.
ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!Project cool shyt OTHER BESTIES Thanks! my privacy.
designer :kazuko =Dimage :kazuko =D,photobucket |