|
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Ok I didn't know I was sick this morning
9:06 AM Firstly I would lyk to thank Miss Soo for accompanying me whn I was sick^^ so it happened lyk this during reccess I reali couldn't eat coz I was sick(unaware) thn while w8ing to go into class sharon was lyk 'shu hui are u ok' thn I went around asking ppl to touch my foreheAd and guess wad it was hot lyk sick hot... Thn I was lyk heck care la skool goin to end so juz tahan But thn during sc2 I was lyk reali warm/hot and I was lyk shld I tell Cher thn waji was lyk tell la -.- but I still dun wan2 go home so I was lyk dun want la thn during English Sara was lyk tell Miss Soo la bu I stil dun wanna thn until lyk 25 min till class over I seriously cannot tahan , I give up I say help Mi tell Cher la ( coz lucky doin individual excercise) thn Sara was lyk 'Miss Soo !!!' she nv hear thn l8r she heard thn she cum over thn Cher tot that Sara wanted help but Sara was pointing to mi , Cher cannot see sia thn Sara. Give up say 'cher she sick' la thn Miss Soo was lyk wad?!?!? Thn she was lyk cum over * touch my forehead * thn she was lyk 'wow' & said l8r I bring u go sick bay thn mi & Sara was lyk eh Cher dun leh she still dun wan2 give in *sobs* and she walk away thn I was lyk Mann now I have to go home ... Aft class I was lyk hiding frm her but miss soo was standin at the door looking for me thn I tot the coast was clear I turn behind & she was lyk 'cum' Thn walk walk walk wajidah goin Tamil class thn act act 'bye shu hui( teary eyed ) ' thn I was walking behind her thn miss soo was lyk u did PE rite thn I was lyk yea & she was lyk u not suppose to do PE whn ur sick I was still lyk but can't mr soh won't accept coz no parents letter thn Cher was still lyk but y still can & do u Noe that some ppl die frm doin PE ... I was lyk wth man tel mi tis ... *moment of silence* ' thn who goin to pick u up'. 'my dad' 'his bak?' u was lyk yea... Walking down the steps 'u lyk skool' 'can la' *into the general office* While going out the was this dude carrying a ladder in thn at the same time We wan2 go out thn miss soo liked pushed mi against the wall softly & said 'make way for the ladder l8r the ladder 'ham tam' u , I was lyk wad the hell is ham tam ( seriously I can learn loads frm miss soo ^^ * out * sit down miss soo accompanied mi tok for a couple if Mins includes u got water yea... U sure .... Yea .... Ok u Betta drink ... Thn she left to put her things up Mins l8r came down wif her wallet Tok tok tok thn 'u want anything ' No. ' u sure want a drink I treat u *broad smile* No... 'ok bye I'll be bak' Ok... Came bak at the same time I was drinking water thn Cher came frm the toilet way which is the long way she Lyks excersing... Thn I saw her I almost choke on my water ... -.- thn she's so mean ( not gonna tel wad she did ) thn tok bout somethings lyk dumbass Chinese and hw I was sitting and alot other Aft skool Ann may came thn she told mi miss soo went into our class and tell the Chinese Cher I kena sick thn hav to go home but Ann may oso told me she tok Chinese v. Funny lyk I dunnnoe but ITs funny thn whn the bell ring my dad haven't cum thn waji and Ann left skool juz in time miss soo came thn waji was lyk 'GOOD LUCK ' thn miss soo looked at her direction -.- The rest is not important and personal so can't tell Today my uncle bought a phone & it's reali cool it's Nokia N97 I soooooooo want this phone ![]() Cool huh mann!!! Ok IM out my fever is bak I nid snugglebuddies any1 up for grabs ?!?! PEACE OUT oh yea I not cuming skool tmr hehe |
Hello,
Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town! ♥Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui Rip it and I will rip u apart! Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..) C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me.. it keeps saying bye i'm sad Turning 14 soon... Gimme presents on.. 14th Nov! U betta remember bold COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com. Loves♥
Momma Sarah Solovay Matt Lanter The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210 Ann May Amandy ipod Ming hao (my brother) Computer Annalynne Mccord 90210 Glee Grey's anatomy MTV The Hills Laguna Beach Matt Lanter Boo Boo Stewart Orianthi Music Miley Cyrus Hugh Grant Friendship Hates[X]
BACKSTABBERS FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things) Smart Alecs People who thinks they R always rite Fuckers People Who won't get outta my life for some reason Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff Music♥
Talk your shit.
ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!Project cool shyt OTHER BESTIES Thanks! my privacy.
designer :kazuko =Dimage :kazuko =D,photobucket |