|
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Jeez...
10:25 PM Ok so sm reali smart ppl actually bought the message I sent that said I would be goin to Japan to help Ultraman fight evil demons.. I mean wad the he'll douch Ultraman doesn't exsist let alone superman , batman or the robin dude. I mean srsly ultra man are faggy ppl in suits pretending to fight other ppl / demoNs in a reali ugly / hideous suit ( ok IM so destroying a bunch of toddlers fantasy that santa clause or the tooth fairy exsist ) wadevs today lesson was soooooooooo boring coz I was sitting wif BBC omg she is some1 I dun get along wif we're lyk oil & water nv mix and will nv mix omg she makes mi friggen pissed IM tokin EFFING... Jeez douchbag loose the fake accent for the millionth billionth time u are frm SGP not America or England... Ok anyway eng hussain vol to draw a family tree , and the concept is soo wrong lyk srsly naufal + wajidah = married couples ' haziq + Sara & mi + momo I mean srsly momo so whn I saw the 1st 'SH' I was lyk hell no and momo i was lyk srsly wad the hell and I said it out loud jeez... Omg tmr got sc2 IM so dead I dun wan2 cum to skool and PE soooo dead and Mann I sooo want to sit wif naufal and he wants to sit wif mi too coz srsly we cannot tahan our buddies ... Ok so anyways aft skool I ate wif my tampines court friend Adeline yea and guess wad she told mi that her pet fish die and srsly o hav no idea y she even can have a hamster since she keeps abusing hamsters anyway she sent her hamster to the vet and mi and my friend Maria ( mariah Carey ) were tokin bout hw funny it is if we went to a vet wif ur pet fish I mean dealt thrs nth a vet can do to save a dying fish ![]() Patrick star says HI and do I look fat in this tank ? ![]() John lemon is sour coz he died a bad death , long live John Lennon his musical legend goes on ![]() Warning this bottle of pills ? Hurt and side effects include look at the pic if u suffer frm these plz see a nearby doctor ![]() Internet high - five mi if u lyl my posts :D hehe ![]() Donuts rawk and I ain't kidding ask Travis but we shouldn't let em suffer stuff thm inside ur mouth to avoid their jelly to bleed and his friend mot making himself taste good If that makes any sense ![]() My benjaming Franklin are flying away if u can't take it u may leave ![]() But stop first dude in the sixths hippie peace way ... Tagg mi plzzz xoxo aft that u can go anywhr I dun care ![]() If these nails are yummy comment and tagg !! U dun lyk oso tag but look at b pic below if u dun lyk ![]() This creature is gonna eat u up *yum yum yum* ![]() And lastly I love you I gontis cloud for u : D U do Noe IM kidding rite I got this frm a website -- Post Using BlogPress , from my Ipod Touch |
Hello,
Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town! ♥Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui Rip it and I will rip u apart! Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..) C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me.. it keeps saying bye i'm sad Turning 14 soon... Gimme presents on.. 14th Nov! U betta remember bold COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com. Loves♥
Momma Sarah Solovay Matt Lanter The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210 Ann May Amandy ipod Ming hao (my brother) Computer Annalynne Mccord 90210 Glee Grey's anatomy MTV The Hills Laguna Beach Matt Lanter Boo Boo Stewart Orianthi Music Miley Cyrus Hugh Grant Friendship Hates[X]
BACKSTABBERS FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things) Smart Alecs People who thinks they R always rite Fuckers People Who won't get outta my life for some reason Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff Music♥
Talk your shit.
ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!Project cool shyt OTHER BESTIES Thanks! my privacy.
designer :kazuko =Dimage :kazuko =D,photobucket |