|
Monday, February 22, 2010
I still can't accept the fact that is rite infront of me
6:52 AM Today I went to skool but my brother , not the cute one didn't go for some reason that I dun wan2 say ... Nut I went so... Ok so it started wif silent reading thn recently Sandra keeps getting called out by miss soo to I dunnoe wad reason all I Noe is that she got suspended -.- ok so English 1st thn some1 didn't eat their happy pills coz she went in she was CROSS Thn mother tongue omg!! She drives me crazy jeesh... So thn I always tikam do or heck care thn I juz sit the staring into blank space.... Walk around ... I want to say something but dun tink so coz dun rink it's relevant Thnaft recess sc1 I love experiments fun bla bla bla thn lit almost slept coz ytd slept for bout 3 hr 30 min so little so today have to sleep early somemore tmr got PE shyttttttt I hate PE OMG!!! Thn aft skool go me and Ann w 8 outside 1 class to find her tell her I decided to cum skool tmr but wed I still not goin to cum skool hhehehee thn coz I go toilet 1st thn aft skool ma so dun care dressing tuck out oso heck care thn Cher came out intel her she lookin at my attire oso saw my tucked out shirt thn she said ' Ur attire , how can u do that u juz complimented u this morning * almost touching my shirt / stomach thn I hit her hand away * and said 'dun touch mi' thn Cher was lyk ' IM not going to see tat shirt tucked out while UR toking to mi' thn I turned my bak against her and said wad I wanted to say 'cher I cuming to skool tmr '( actually I said Cher I not cuming tmr *pAi seh* thn she was lyk so UR not coming tmr? Thn I was lyk aiyana say wrong 'i cuming skool tmr ' thn Cher was lyk ok thn juz left la... Today I dunnoe wajidah and gang U still can't believe ur gone it feels lyk u are always at my side xoxo -- Post Using BlogPress , from my Ipod Touch |
Hello,
Welcome to the SHYTEE the coolest blog in town! ♥Shelly(DevilChild)OngShuHui Rip it and I will rip u apart! Along with my imaginary friend sngglepuss(its gibberish..) C'mon u noe this is freaky my $$ is talking to me.. it keeps saying bye i'm sad Turning 14 soon... Gimme presents on.. 14th Nov! U betta remember bold COUNTDOWN TO MY B'DAY U AWESOME PEEPS I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com. Loves♥
Momma Sarah Solovay Matt Lanter The guy with the HOT ABS from 90210 Ann May Amandy ipod Ming hao (my brother) Computer Annalynne Mccord 90210 Glee Grey's anatomy MTV The Hills Laguna Beach Matt Lanter Boo Boo Stewart Orianthi Music Miley Cyrus Hugh Grant Friendship Hates[X]
BACKSTABBERS FIXERS(u noe ppl who always want to fix things) Smart Alecs People who thinks they R always rite Fuckers People Who won't get outta my life for some reason Irritating peeps that keeps irritating mi wif some stuff Music♥
Talk your shit.
ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates.
The TMS peeps!Project cool shyt OTHER BESTIES Thanks! my privacy.
designer :kazuko =Dimage :kazuko =D,photobucket |